We want you to have photographs that ignite the memory of your special day, that tell the story and that capture how fab you both looked!
The one thing we hear all the time from couples looking for their wedding photographer is that they love our natural style. We capture so many unplanned, unstaged moments which are the photos that bring back all the memories.
It helps that there are two of us.
What does this mean?
- It means being able to dedicate time to both of you during your preparations.
- It means we can capture the guest view of your ceremony whilst also getting the shots of the vows, rings being exchanged and first kiss from the front.
- It means we capture more of the candid moments, people congratulating you, laughing, crying, just enjoying your day.
- It means that during any group shots you want we can get them done and dusted quickly, one of us organising, one of us photographing.
- It means that during the speeches there are two pairs of eyes looking out for the reactions.
- It means that we see more relaxed moments between you during your couple photos.
We have put together a selection of photos to show you what the result of our approach is. Of course most people want some lovely couple photos and those group shots with their bridal party so we have included examples of these too. All of these photos have been taken on a wedding day, not on a training course and not on a styled shoot with models.
Award Winning Wedding Photography Warwickshire
Wedding venues that we have recently covered for wedding photography include:
Edinburgh Castle Edinburgh
Hampton Manor Near Solihull West Midlands
Warwick House Southam Warwickshire
Ashton Lodge Stretton under Fosse Warwickshire
Stoneleigh Abbey Warwickshire
Ettington Park Hotel Stratford Upon Avon Warwickshire
Wedding Photography Rugby | Wedding Photographer Warwickshire | Wedding Photography Coventry | Wedding Photographer Northamptonshire | Wedding Photographer Rugby
Ani Evans Photography offers wedding photography across Warwickshire and all the neighbouring counties